Join us this Easter and make it an occasion to be remembered by celebrating the day with CHILD WELFARE Durban and District. Time is priceless so come make a difference in the lives of the over 280 children in our Residential Care that have either been abused, abandoned, orphaned, affected or infected by HIV/AIDS and or neglected. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a JOYFUL EASTER”.
HOW YOU CAN SPREAD THE EASTER CHEER?
1. You may spend a day at one of our Child and Youth Care Centres
2. You may host an Easter party at one of our four Child & Youth Care Centre
3. You may make a cash or kind donation towards the needs of the children we care for
4. You many volunteer for a few hours to paint/ assist in cutting grass/planting flowers
5. You may commit to mentoring at least one child for a few hours
6. You may donate towards a special meal for one or all of our homes.
7. You can ‘Like and Share’ CHILD WELFARE Durban and District Social Media pages to help bring awareness of the services provided by the organisation
We look forward to sharing Easter with you. Wishing you peace, love and happiness this Easter and always.